The information collected through the above channels will be used in the
（1） Provide you with products or services
(2) If we stop operating KS energy products or services, we will timely stop the activities of
continuing to collect your personal information, notify you of the notice of stopping operation in
the form of one by one delivery or announcement, and delete or anonymize the personal
information related to the closed business we hold.
（3）If we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the
information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your prior
[information sharing]We will not share your personal information with companies,
organizations and individuals other than KS energy, except in the following cases: Sharing under legal circumstances: we may share your personal information according to
laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or according to the requirements of
administrative and judicial organs.
2. Sharing with explicit consent: with your explicit consent, we will share your personal
information with other parties.
3. Sharing in the case of your active choice: when you purchase goods or services through the
platform, we will share the necessary information related to the transaction in your order
information with the suppliers of relevant goods or services according to your choice, so as to
realize your needs of transaction and after-sales service.
4. Share with related companies:In order to provide you with products and services based
on our platform account, recommend information that you may be interested in, identify
abnormal member account numbers, and protect the personal and property safety of China
world's affiliated companies or other users or the public from infringement, your personal
information may be shared with our affiliated companies and / or their designated service
providers. We will only share the necessary personal information and are subject to the purposes
company changes the purpose of using and processing personal information, we will ask your
5. Share with authorized partners:We may entrust authorized partners to provide you with
certain services or perform functions on our behalf, We will only share your information for
Authorized partners can only access the information they need to perform their duties, and shall
not use this information for any other purposes. We will agree strict data protection measures with
any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
[information transfer]We will not transfer your personal information to any company,
organization or individual except for the following circumstances:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your
personal information to other parties;
2. In the case of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation of KS energy or its affiliated
companies, or other cases involving merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer
of personal information is involved, we will require the new company or organization holding
your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the
company, organization or individual to seek your authorization again.
[public disclosure]We will only disclose your personal information in the following
1. We may publicly disclose your personal information with your explicit consent or based on
your active choice;
2.If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the
relevant agreements and rules of KS energy platform, or in order to protect the personal and property safety of platform users or the public from infringement, we may disclose your
personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or with your
consent, Including relevant violations and the measures taken by the platform against you. For
example, if you seriously violate the rules of the platform by selling counterfeit goods, we may
publicly disclose your certification body information and violations.
[exception]Under the following circumstances, no prior authorization is required for sharing,
transferring or disclosing your personal information:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement, such as criminal investigation,
prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and
interests, but it is difficult to get my consent;
5. Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
6. Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news
reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
Please note that according to the applicable laws, if we take technical measures and
other necessary measures to process the personal information, so that the data receiver can
not re identify a specific individual and can not recover, the sharing, transfer and public
disclosure of such processed data do not need to notify you and obtain your consent.
For major changes, we will also provide more significant notice (including notice through the
way of KS Energy platform publicity, and even pop-up prompt).
1. There has been a major change in our service model. Such as the purpose of personal
information processing, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal
2. We have made significant changes in control, etc. Such as the merger and reorganization of
information controller changes;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have
4. Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information
processing and the way you exercise it; Our responsible departments, contact information and complaint channels for handling
personal information security have changed;
6. Personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk